Vegan food, politics, quotes, music, nature, and ramblings.
- ewwwnicorn answered: thats a trick question right?
- whaleextract answered: date coconut processings, just processing dates + coconut shred and making them into shapes and cooling… !
- petitfirefly likes this
- petitfirefly answered: legumes too?? Sounds imposible to be vegan. I’m allergic to soy, gluten and vegan and it’s pretty hard for me.
- bimsogbobs answered: Broccoli is high in protein for a vegetable. Mushrooms, avocados and leafy greens too
- oldworlddilettante answered: …Oh dear. :( I don’t think it’s safe for her to be vegan in that case. Unless she lives on supplements and protein powder.
- localyolk posted this